My technical practice blog.. nothing inetersting here!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Bring Out Your Orange!

Right after 9/11 our landscapes and highways were flowing with American flags. America has no greater friend and no greater cause than Israel. I'd like to fill our landscapes and highways again. This time for her; for Israel.

Many of you surely remember the Israeli pull-out from Gaza. Israel was amass in orange and blue. Inspired by the grassroots 'Orange Fever' of those days, I have made a personal vow, and am asking all of you to join me. I will wear bright orange everyday from this day forward until Israel is safe. I will be venturing out to buy bracelets, scarves, socks, ribbons, etc- all in bright orange. The Bible tells us that a day will come when all of the world will turn against Israel. Well, today is NOT that day, and I am determined to let the world know it.

May God bless America, God bless our leaders, and may God bless Israel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home